Our school is able to provide both parents and children with pastoral care and support. We are renowned in the area for being one of the best schools for this provision. Our in-school Family Support Worker is Lynne Mortimer, who works constantly to provide our families with the following:
- 1:1 support sessions with children
- Group Chat sessions with children who have worries.
- Informal conversations to offer school and external support and guidance
- Works as part of our safeguarding team to help team children safe.
- Carries out home visits to support with attendance
- Offers a cooking club for parents to help support with great recipes and healthy choices.
- Acts as an approachable contact in school for parents/carers to talk to.